Monday, July 6, 2009

A Very Interesting, yet Strange, Story

As most of you know, I spend a little time browsing the web for stories and news about Uganda. One of the sites I normally frequent is www.newvision.co.ug, this is Uganda’s leading newspaper’s website. Today, I stumbled upon a story that really left me speechless…well; the picture is what really left me speechless. I realize this story isn’t like something I would normally post, but I felt it was too interesting not to share. In Kampala, at a recent tourism expo, a very interesting, but completely normal behaving, bull was on display. Apparently, the animal was supposed to have an identical twin, but unfortunately, one failed to develop correctly. This left the bull looking like this:





There is said to be nothing wrong with him, and the 5th leg is not harmful to the bull, so researchers say there is no need to operate. Wow!
You can read this story for yourself here:
http://www.newvision.co.ug/D/8/19/686997

Pastor Jackson Senyonga

0 comments:

background