Thursday, August 6, 2009

An Article About Me! Wow!

Please take time to check out this article written about me. A young author chose me as a subject of her writing, and I am absolutely thrilled and honored. Thank you be to God who put the will in her heart to spread the word of me and Christian Life Ministries.

The article showcases my background and my work through Christian Life Ministries.

Please take a moment to comment on the article to thank her for raising awareness of our cause. You may include how you came into contact with me as to help her spread the news. All contents will help win her notoriety as a writer and ranking within the search engines. That is one of the best "thanks" we can give her!

The articles can be seen at the following links:
http://searchwarp.com/swa524757-Introducing-Pastor-Jackson-Senyonga.htm
http://jacksonsenyonga.wordpress.com

Thank you, Tasha Lucas. Thank you to all who support Tasha in helping our organization.

Pastor Jackson Senyonga

0 comments:

background