Monday, January 18, 2010

I have a dream...

In the spirit of Martin Luther King Jr Day:

I have a dream that one day the nation of Uganda will rise up as a nation headed by moral and Christian beings!

I have a dream that one day all people of Uganda will be rid of intolerance, corruption, hunger, and preventable disease.

I have a dream that Uganda will be transformed into an oasis of prosperity and self-reliance.

I have a dream that the people of Uganda will hold the Bible as the foundation for their faith and believe that it is infallible and wholly inspired by God.

I have a dream that the people of Uganda will find salvation as the free gift of God, offered to men and women by Grace and received in personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day all people of Uganda will be filled with hope and love for Christ, and that this hope and love will empower them for Christian service.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that every orphan and widow will have a home, that every person in Uganda will be cared for and shown the gentle hand of God.

This is our hope, and this is the faith that I return each time with!

And this will be the day – the day when all of God’s children will be able to care for themselves and others in Christian service.


Pastor Jackson Senyonga
Christian Life Ministries

0 comments:

background