Monday, February 15, 2010

Thank you for using Cash4Causes!

Hello All,

I just wanted to thank all of you who used Cash4Causes for your Valentine's Day purchases. We averaged $4 commission on each purchase! We hope Cash4Causes was beneficial to all of you, as well, with their coupons and links. Please keep us in mind year round! These small commissions by so many of you can really make a big difference, and it doesn't cost you a dime more! Also, just as inspiration and a challenge, we had one individual earn over $150 in the last few months on her own! She simply made the purchases that she would have made anyway through Cash4Causes. Her tips:

-Keep in mind that you don't always have to have stuff shipped if you order online. Many retailers, including Office Depot and WalMart will let you order online, through Cash4Causes, and come pick it up! I did this with my paper and label purchase at Office Depot.
-Check out the Freebies section. I earned $8 for CLM just by getting some business cards for free online. Shipping cost like $10. I put my business cards in my purse and hand them out to people who may be interested in using me for some side work.
-Hosting, hosting, hosting! WOW! If you are going to start a website, make sure you sign up for hosting through Cash4Causes. It donates so well! Plus, there are so many listed on Cash4Causes it helps you find good ones in one easy location.
-I just browse sometimes to find retailers that I didn't even know existed. I find great, unique gifts and have them shipped directly to the recipient. Saves me on shipping (because there are alot of retailers that offer free shipping) and usually on tax, too!

I hope this helps. Thank you to the anonymous individual that has given us these tips... you know who you are! :)

God bless, and stay warm!

Pastor Jackson Senyonga

0 comments:

background