Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Travels

This past month has been a very busy month of traveling to speak to many people about what the Lord is doing in our ministry. Upon returning from Uganda I have been out of the state every weekend to speak at various churches.


I traveled to Colorado Springs, CO and Grants Pass, OR the first weekend I returned. The followeng weekend I returned to Colorado Springs to speak at a different church. I then traveled to Flagstaff, AZ and Greenwich, CT this past weekend. God is doing some great things in this ministry and it has been interesting to see what he is doing.


There is one place I have asked God not to send me and He has decided to send me anyway. This weekend I will be traveling to Ketchikan, Alaska. I am excited to see why God has sent me this way but am nervous about the cold weather. Pray that I stay warm.
Blessings,
Jackson Senyonga

0 comments:

background