Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Pray With Me

David prayed a prayer of thanks giving to God that I have found myself praying lately.

I Chronicles 17:16...who am I O Lord God? And what is my house that you have brought me this far? And yet this is a small thing in your sight oh God...

Surely we are thankful for his grace upon our lives and what He himself has accomplished. Great things are still happening in Uganda and places where I go to speak around the world.

God has taken us way further than anything we would have dreamed of. To Him be all the glory.

Personally...to come this "far" has also meant that our bodies have been working hard to follow Him in practical ways.

At this time I am taking some time off and resting in Him. I would appreciate prayers from you all if you could pray for me & my family for renewed strength.

My oldest daughter is transitioning into her adult life which has both its joys and challenges. She starts college this week, and my two younger children have just joined a new high school. My time off will come so handy to support their new journey and also give me a chance to spend time with my beautiful wife, Eve.

Sometimes the greatest weapon we could ever use is resting. Jesus called his disciples away from the routine of ministry just to a time of resting.

Should God be calling you just like He is calling me to rest, please respond positively. I am learning to trust that God will take care of the ministry and the rest of the responsibilities even when I am off.


Because of Calvary,


Jackson Senyonga

Christian Life Ministries

0 comments:

background