Thursday, April 2, 2009

God is a great Netwoker!

Something is happening in Texas, the hunger of God’s people is rising, and I think the desperation for more of God is taking route across the churches. The remnant of the sold out Christians is growing in numbers when I look at the response to God’s work across our meetings. People are now beginning to be more open to being challenged while others want their toes stepped on. That is a sign that the body of Christ is willing to take out all of the stops and go all the way for God. I hope everyone will be included in this Christ minded group of people.

Part of this is because God is a networker and I have seen him bringing people from all streams of life. He brings them into our lives recently I have been meeting and sharing with influential spiritual leaders, business leaders and possible strategic partners in the last number of weeks. I am sensing that God is introducing a ministry to the people that we have been praying for and have been doing so for a very long time. Some people do not want anything, but he still extends his kingdom around the world. I’ve seen more people recently that would like to come to Uganda and be part of what God is doing there just in the last few weeks, it is more than I have seen for quite a while. Indeed God is a networker.

Pastor Jackson Senyonga

0 comments:

background