Friday, September 4, 2009

My Children

My kids started school here in Texas. I have two in High School and one in Middle school. As we watch the Lord lead us in our schedule, we continually have to depend on the Lord's direction on how to balance our family life with our ministry life. My wife and I lead a growing ministry in Ugand and maintain a national ministry in general, but we put priority in tailoring our lives to be healthy for our whole family.

The whole family is busy with back-to-school activities and definitely a lot of homework!

We are thankful for our children and their flexibility.

Please take a second to tell your children, if applicable, that you appreciate them. I will pray for all of the families out there that are seeking the Lord's direction in their hectic schedules as well.

God bless each and every one of you!

Pastor Jackson Senyonga
Christian Life Ministries

Read about my life at http://www.jacksonsenyongabiography.com

0 comments:

background