Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Uganda Trip

My wife, Eve, and I are on our way to Uganda today. We will be staying until August 7th. Please pray that God will continue to work through us to make a difference in the lives of the people of Uganda.

I will be following up with my evangelism team to make sure they have implemented our plans that we came up with while I was there at the beginning of the year. I will also be speaking at Christian Life Church for Easter services. He is risen!

Eve has big plans communicating with our orphan ministry to make plans and realize needs for the summer mission teams. She is also very excited about a women’s prayer summit that she will be attending and speaking at. I pray that God will speak through her to move hearts and empower these women.

I will try to keep you all posted, but it is hard to get an internet connection and time all at once. It is a mad rush to get as much accomplished as possible in the short time we are here.

I look forward to returning to the United States and working on mission team project plans for our summer return.

Because of Him

Pastor Jackson Senyonga
Christian Life Ministries

0 comments:

background