Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Raising Kids

My youngest daughter, Jackie, turned 13 this weekend. The years have surely passed by quicker than I wish but I am very proud of all that Jackie has already accomplished and hopefuly for all that she will continue to accomplish in the coming years.

I reflect on Proverbs 22:6 today, "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it."

My hope is that I did this well with all three of my children and that I would continue to do this well. My prayer is that God would direct and guide me in the parenting of my children. This is also my hope for each of you that you would truly take the gospel and use it as a training guide when raising your children. I am very proud of each of my children and love the way that God has shaped and molded them.

Grateful to God that my children are believers of Jesus Christ! I pray for them daily and hope that God moves in their lives in mighty ways. My prayer is that they would be a vessel wherever they go in life. I desire the best for them and am a very proud father!

Blessings,

Pastor Jackson Senyonga
Christian Life Minsitries

0 comments:

background