Friday, December 18, 2009

I’m humbled!

I have tripped upon two very powerful notes written to me and about me that remind me of how powerful God is and how blessed I am that he choses to speak through me.

The first one was a note I received in the mail. Read below for the content:


Pastor Senyonga,

Although I’ve forgotten your first name, I’ll never forget when you came to my church, Bellvue Foursquare (1995?) in Bellvue Washington and spoke for an extended week. The Holy Spirit was present and many gave their hearts to the Lord. One of them was by brother-in-law, Tommy Shobert. He frequently reminds me that your teachings “saved” him. You also saved their marriage. Praise God for your work for our Lord and His children.


I am so flattered and humbled that God can use me as a vessel for His word!

Another one is a blog that I stumbled upon. Please take a read. This individual is inspiring to me and a very good writer at that! Take a peeksy: http://mchavs.wordpress.com/tag/jackson-senyonga/

Thank you so much for all of you that support me and support Him. I pray that each of you will have a merry Christmas!

Because of Calvary,

Pastor Jackson Senyonga

0 comments:

background