Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Uganda Update #1 - Off the Plane

Hello All!

I’m sure you are all waiting for updates from my time so far in Uganda. I haven’t had much time to write it all out because from the time I landed, it has been “go – go – go!”

When I got to the airport, I was overcome by people! There was media, supporters, everyone and their dog there! I received a favor that I didn’t deserve… I was taken to the President’s VIP Lounge right after I got off the plane. This kept me from having to wait in line and from being attached by all of the people at the airport!! I was so thankful of this because, as you can imagine, I was exhausted from the flight to begin with!

I will definitely write more later when I get the chance. I have so much more to tell! God bless you all, and HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Pastor Jackson Senyonga
Christian Life Ministries

From Uganda!

0 comments:

background