Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our arrival in North Carolina!

For all of you that prayed for my trip to North Carolina that my wife Eve and I shared, thank you so much. We traveled on Saturday and arrived in North Carolina at 3pm in Riley North Carolina. It was raining heavily but the temperature wasn’t too bad. Pastor Chris Phillips (of River of Life in Jacksonville North Carolina, who I’ve known for the last 16 years) treated us to a delightful Italian dinner. It was good getting caught up with everything that has been happening in both in his family and ministry. It has been six years since I have met with him and a lot has happened in both of our lives. His children have grown, some of them in college, others in Australia, his church has grown and we enjoyed many great life stories.

What an honor to have these life giving relationships that has God has blessed our lives with.

Pastor Jackson Senyonga

0 comments:

background