Monday, March 23, 2009

Spreading God’s message as a family.

One of my resolutions for this year was for me to have a traveling partner as I travel the United States. This person would stand by my side and help me spread God’s transformation to churches, cities, and communities around the nation. I decided there was no better partner to take with me than my beautiful wife Eve. What an opportunity we have been given, doing God’s work alongside pastors and leaders as a family. Since we started God has added more excitement to the mission through this. I feel I am getting more and more prayers live on site while I speak and this is so wonderful. We are also looking into traveling together and spending our time in different churches within the same cities so we can spend our time most efficiently on these special weekends.

Pastor Jackson Senyonga

0 comments:

background