Friday, March 20, 2009

Who will you believe?


Traveling today across this great nation with my wife, Eve to address a Men's Retreat; a group on fire for the Lord and off to the west coast for weekend ministry to share a few revelations that God has given me with Southcoast Fellowship.

I am excited at what I see God doing this year. If you watch the news, the world would have you live in fear but God says - Perfect love casts out all fear, and His is the most perfect love that I have ever known.

It doesn't matter what the world says; economists might say that the financial outlook is dim; others might say that we will be destroyed by atmospheric conditions; I say different. But the bottom line is it doesn't matter what I or anyone else says; GOD is the one who ultimately has the last say. Rather than live in fear of the unknown I choose to live believing in the one who knows everything!

I pray that you will know God's perfect love today and everyday.

Pastor Jackson Senyonga

0 comments:

background