Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Experience in Uganda - Tiffany Gosvener



Tiffany Gosvener at Uganda Orphan - Christian Life Ministries

“The summer of 2009 was my third trip to Uganda and working at the Seeta Orphan Village. People ask me about how hard it is to number one go and live in Africa and number two how to come back home after having witnessed what life is like over there. The poverty that is prevalent in parts of Uganda is not what leaves the biggest impact on my life but it is the people. God’s ability to change lives and bring hope and peace is seen on every face at Seeta Orphan Village and all around Uganda. These people have faced unimaginable hardships all throughout their lives but God has transformed their sorrow into joy. Uganda has become a second home for me. My happiest days are those that I spend at the Seeta Orphan Village and I am just as comfortable there as I am at home. I have developed great friendships with many children there, children who have taught me how to pray, worship, and have faith in an amazing God. There is not a day that goes by where I am not thinking about the orphans of Uganda and what I can do here in America to bless them. One of my favorite things about going to Uganda is being able to witness how God can use the giftings of Americans and the giftings of Ugandans to equally bless each other more than the other could imagine possible all the while giving all glory to God and building His kingdom” –Tiffany Gosvener

Please consider joining our mission trip crews this year in Uganda. For more information, please call us at 972-307-5433

Pastor Jackson Senyonga
Christian Life Ministries

http://www.jackson-senyonga.org

0 comments:

background