Tuesday, October 13, 2009

God will save America!

Is it true that America has reached a point beyond human help? Is it true that the layers of unconsistency and disobedience are so thick that it will require a great move of God to peel them off the fabric of the nation? When you watch the media or hear talk shows, it may sound and feel that way, but I believe as we commit to strategic, coordinated, desperate prayer, God is able to transform this beloved nation. For sure we cannot heal ourselves but God promised that He will!

2 Chronicles 7:14 -- if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Pastor Jackson Senyonga
Christian Life Ministries

My personal website: http://www.jackson-senyonga.org

0 comments:

background