Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Groups to Uganda - Summer 2010

If you know of anyone that has skills and passion that would help transform lives in Uganda, please forward me their information.

Also, if you are interested in giving your heart to Uganda next summer and are afraid to go it alone, that is perfectly fine. Let us know that you are interested, and we can get you in touch with a group from your area that is planning to go. This will help you get to know people you will be traveling with as well as give you the training you need to be safe and happy while in Uganda.

Thank you,

Pastor Jackson Senyonga
Christian Life Ministries

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Pastor Jackson,
My friend I are very interested in going to Uganda. I went this last summer, and fell absolutely in love. We want to do everyhing we can, build houses, churches, cook, anything. If you know where and how we can do that please email me at just2getaway@hotmail.com

Sharayah said...

Dear Pastor Jackson,
My friend and I are very interested in going to Kampala, Uganda. I went there last summer and fell in love. We would love to build houses, teach about AIDS as I had this las summer, build churches, cook, clean, anything. If you know when and how we can do this please email me at just2getaway@hotmail.com.
Sharayah

Melissa said...

Hi Pastor Jackson,
I randomly came across your blog while researching for a group I could go with to Uganda this summer. I have a passion for Uganda and would be interested in learning about what ways I could serve this summer there. I am a junior in college from Illinois, majoring in biochemistry and nonprofit leadership, and am planning on going into food science and nutrition. Do you have any activities related to my interests where I could serve? Please respond here and it will be forwarded to my e-mail address. Thank you!

background