Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jessica Simpson's Time in Uganda

I came across an article complete with a picture about Jessica Simpson's trip to Uganda. I found this strangely inspirational. Simpson is working on a VH1 series, "The Price of Beauty" (premiering 2010) about women around the world, and she traveled to Uganda to explore the lives of women there. Although it took some fortitude to get used to the circumstances (i.e. sleeping in a tent, wild animals and bugs, etc.), she wrote on her Twitter: "Uganda was truly a beautiful adventure," she Tweeted. "I will carry the spirit of all the people with me always. God Bless."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/09/29/2009-09-29_jessica_simpson_roughs_it_up_in_uganda_while_filming_the_price_of_beauty.html#ixzz0ShefQyOJ.

Consider getting out of your comfort zone and exploring this magnificent culture by taking a short term mission trip with our ministry next summer. If you are intersted, please let me know!

Pastor Jackson Senyonga
Christian Life Ministries

To read about my childhood in Uganda, you can visit my biography page.

0 comments:

background