Thursday, June 18, 2009

Faith

Without it, where would we be? I’m sure I don’t have to tell you all about the importance of faith in our lives, but I wanted to take a second to remind you! Everyone has situations in their lives that they pray about and would like to change, and I realize at times, it can be a frustrating wait. However, we have to keep our faith strong, that God is doing his work and hearing our prayers, and that his plans for us are in place. We must continue to have faith in him and all the good he will do!

Pastor Jackson Senyonga

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you wrote about fear of airplane travel. It blessed me I have plans to go to Uganda but keep hesitating becuz of fear. I know God has part of my destiny there. I msut go this year! i have not been on a plane in 25 years!! I must trust God enough to step out. Minister Jacquelyn

Christian Life Ministries said...

You got it right there! The best way to fight fear is to do what you fear most, and then the fear itself runs away! As you step out to trust Him, all shall be well!

background