Monday, June 22, 2009

First Day of Summer

Not only was this past Sunday Father’s Day, it was also the first day of summer. Can you believe it? It felt like summer a couple of months ago! Does anyone have any interesting travel plans for the summer months? As I mentioned before, we have another mission leaving for Uganda in July; they are going to have a great trip! Maybe sometime in the future, some of you will decide to visit Uganda for a summer, or just a regular vacation! I encourage you to do so; it is such a beautiful country! I also want to remind everyone, if you are at all interested in going on a mission with us to Uganda, please don’t hesitate to contact me! You all are such a blessing and I welcome you all to take on this fun, rewarding, and exciting challenge!

Pastor Jackson Senyonga

0 comments:

background